350 West 57th Street, Corner Condominium Unit #12J
Common Charge: $1,530.15 (Includes all utilities)
Special Assessment: $ 153.00
Real Estate Taxes: $1,366.00
1,000 Sq. Ft. (Approx.) Corner Pre-War Gem
Renovated and Sun Flooded Pre-War corner one bedroom/one bath home with separate room for home office/den. This quiet pre war gem sits over the Private English Tea Garden and faces south and west. This quietly elegant home features our most desirable interior design and flow as one enters under our Pre war arches to step back in time. This elegant classic home has these distinctive features:
- Classic foyer upon entrance sets the Pre War charm and tone to this elegant home.
- Renovated sunny kitchen with a huge window facing south over our garden.
- Classic Tile stall shower and original cast iron deep tub and mosaic tile floor.
- Four large closets, include 1 JUMBO Walk-In for conversion to home office.
- Wood burning fireplace, 9 Foot high beamed ceilings, arches, original oak plank floors!
- A quiet and sun flooded location over the English Tea Garden.
- Common charges include GAS & ELECTRIC
- Amenities include our Award winning Tea Garden and Roof Decks
Amenities at the Parc Vendome are distinctive and include our impressive award winning formal English Tea gardens with fountain, rooftop sundecks for sun and socializing, a billiard room, a music room, club room, library, private dining room, and banquet room, both with access to a catering kitchen. Bike storage, package room, and storage bins complete the picture. In addition, gas and electricity are included in the common charges. Near to a myriad of crosstown buses and the M104 along with Subway lines such as the #1, A, B, C, and D trains. Please feel free to call me with your questions and any needs you may have.
Please call or email for more information:
*All information furnished regarding property for sale, rental or financing is from sources deemed reliable. No representation is made as to the accuracy thereof and it is submitted subject to errors, omissions, change of price, rental, commission or other conditions, prior sale, lease or financing or withdrawal without notice. By accepting this listing the proposed purchaser agrees to act solely through McDonagh Real Estate in negotiating and purchasing or leasing the above property and thereby grants McDonagh Real Estate the exclusive right to negotiate and procure the purchase or lease of the above property.